Tuesday 21 July 2009

More money coming my way

I received another email today, this time from the United Nations Assisted Programme for Scammed Victims. It looks very professional - see below:



Unlike the kind offer from Mr O'Brien, the UN actually exists, and they spent a little bit of time creating a front man and investing in graphics. Very impressive. Nice layout (might pinch some of this for setting up my business - what do they say? Oh yes: Plagiarism Saves Time!)

But I am apparently only entitled to a mere $500,000.00 this time, which I find rather disappointing (in comparison to the $19million offered two days ago). I mean, it's hardly worth the effort, is it.

I felt like replying and saying "Take your scrawny offer of half a million dollars and stick it where the sun doesn't shine, matey. I don't get out of bed for less than $1million a day...."

But instead I took my indignation and googled it instead... and found someone who had responded to the scam. Very interesting - take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment